Monday, April 20, 2009

Planting the first seeds

Saturday, April 11th: Ok, I got my supplies and it's a beeeautiful day, so let's get to plantin! I got every book I could from the library including: Container Gardening for Dummies, and went on countless garden websites including: http://www.caes.uga.edu/extension/. I was a lil nervous because I decided at the last minute to start my garden and so I didnt start any seedlings indoors. I chose to start everything from seed. Here goes:











I wasn't sure which pot to use for each plant, so I doubled up on a few. I realized that most of the pots were too small, so I wouldn't have enough. Oh well, I'll just plant what I can today. I was being stingy with the soil! I just kept thinking..."I only have two bags, I gotta ration". So as a result, some of my pots don't have dirt that reaches to the top.
Carrots
Zucchini, Squash & Carrots



Oregano, Basil & Thyme
Bibb Lettuce



Ok, now I have to purify the space so I am burning my sweetgrass and asking the Creator for an abundant harvest. Ashe'

No comments:

Post a Comment