Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Digging for Gold

Thursday, April 16th: Sooo, I came home today and found out Kizzie had escaped and had a grand ole time playing "catch me if you can" down the street. And while she was free, it appeared she went on a digging expedition too because her paws had dirt all over them. I played with her for a bit and went on to plant the new butterfly plants I just found at Sev. I'm chillin, planting, enjoying the fresh air. I feel a lil more skilled as I'm planting 3 pots of Butterfly plants. Then I get up to survey the progress of my other plants and I noticed a lonnng trench in one of the pots. Hmmm, that's strange. Then it clicked, "Kizzie!!!!" She at least had the decency to hang her head but she still seemed quite pleased with herself.



I saw a lone zucchini seed unearthed and exposed on top of the soil. I thought the plants were safe at least until they started growing! LOL No big deal, I'll just have to buy a fence sooner than I thought. Is she laughing at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment